The main subject of interest of Dr. Ewa Piotrowska is clinical dermatology and laser therapy. Currently, she works at the OT.CO Clinic located at Popularna Street in Warsaw. It is there that he broadens his knowledge every day, both in practical and theoretical terms. He is also a member of the Polish Society of Dermatology and the Polish Society of Aesthetic Medicine and Anti-Aging.
A graduate of the Second Faculty of Medicine of the Medical University of Lublin and the Postgraduate School of Aesthetic Medicine of the Polish Medical Society in Warsaw. Member of the Polish Society of Aesthetic Medicine and Anti-Aging. He is undergoing specialization training in the field of dermatology and venereology. Her main area of interest is clinical dermatology and laser therapy. In addition, she has completed numerous trainings in the use of botulinum toxin, fillers and autologous preparations.
At the OT.CO Clinic, he deals with the diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic diseases of the skin, hair and nails. He performs laser treatments: photorejuvenation, laser scar correction, removal of warts, fibromas, and also treatments in the field of dermatosurgery and aesthetic medicine: volumetry, filling lips with hyaluronic acid and treatments using botulinum toxin and tissue stimulators.
- FOTONA laser: Erbium (Er:YAG) and neodymium (Nd:YAG) lasers in dermatology and aesthetic medicine – 11/21
- Harmony Xl Pro Alma Lasers Israel May 2021
- Aesth Medic Trainings – advanced course – hook threads and PDO as well as volumetric treatments combined with hyaluronic acid – October 2021
- Fenice – Advanced level fillers – upper and middle part of the face – April 2021
- Fenice – Advanced Level Fillers – Lower Face April 2021
- The role of autologous preparations in the treatment of lichen sclerosus of the vulva Dermatology after graduation 02.2020
- The role of tissue biostimulators in anti-aging medicine Dermatology after graduation 06.2020
- Anti-aging – trends in aesthetic dermatology- Postgraduate Medicine-01.2022