She constantly expands her knowledge by taking active part in courses, conferences and training.
Courses and certificates:
- 17-18.08.2019 The use of cross-linked hyaluronic acid in aesthetic medicine treatments – AESTH MEDIC TRAININGS;
- 17-18.08.2019 Needle mesotherapy with mesococktails and non-cross-linked hyaluronic acid – AESTH MEDIC TRAININGS;
- 17-18.08.2019 Administration of botulinum toxin TYPE A BOTOX® in aesthetic medicine treatments – AESTH MEDIC TRAININGS;
- 17-18.08.2019 Obtaining platelet-rich plasma and plasma mesotherapy – AESTH MEDIC TRAININGS;
- 07.2019 The use of hyaluronic acid, polynucleotides and the PRX-T33 preparation – FENICE DERMATOLOGY & AESTHETIC MEDICINE;
- 05.2019 Dermatoscopy – advanced course – LA ROCHE-POSAY.
She has several scientific publications on her account:
- August 14, 2018 – Multielectrode mapping catheters- an indispensable tool for cardiac ablation strategy, European Journal of Medical Technologies (MNiSW: 7);
- August 14, 2018 – Contemporary technologies used for atrial fibrillation treatment, European Journal of Medical Technologies (MNiSW: 7);
- December 31, 2016 – Electroanatomic Mapping System- the useful tool for electrophysiology, European Journal of Medical Technologies (MNiSW: 7);
- June 1, 2016 – The psychometric properties of the disease perception questionnaire, Current Problems of Psychiatry (MNiSW: 7);
- 02.2021 – Does smoking affect your skin?, Advances in Dermatology and Allergology (MNiSW: 70).
A supporter of a holistic approach to the patient and the natural application of aesthetic medicine.
I perform treatments with platelet-rich plasma. She is in the process of specializing in dermatology.