Lipofilling and body shaping
There are many methods of body contouring in aesthetic medicine, but only lipofilling, also known as lipotransfer or fat transplant, uses your natural adipose tissue.
The material is taken from the abdominal fold or the thigh, i.e. the place where there is too much of it, and implanted in the place that requires modeling.
As a result, you can expect natural results, that will stay with you for many years. Tempting solution, isn’t it?
Lipofilling in Poland, is it worth it?
If you want to regain your well-being by:
- healing and filling scars with fatty tissue,
- restoring the skin’s lost volume,
- skin revitalization,
- biostimulation and regeneration within the skin,
- improvement of skin tone,
- volumetric skin lifting,
- modeling the face, cheeks and temples,
- modeling the backs of the hands,
- correction of the shape and size of the lips,
as well as firming the breasts or buttocks, this innovative method of lipotransfer is just for you!
The lipofilling treatment is painless, so there is nothing to worry about. The whole procedure lasts from 30 to 90 minutes and consists of three stages:
- Collection of material by liposuction in the amount of about 20-30 ml.
- Preparation of the collected adipose tissue by centrifugation, as a result of which unnecessary fluids and dead cells are removed.
- Filling with prepared adipose tissue in the selected area of the face or body.
You will notice the first results of the treatment right after its implementation. After 7-10 days, during which the swelling and bruising of the skin gets less, which is a natural symptom of lipophilization, will disappear, you will enjoy full, spectacular results. Importantly, they are natural and last for many years!
So instead of looking for an effective, but short-term remedy for your skin, opt for body-shaping lipofilling. Its effects will accompany you for several years, making you feel good!